What is the true value of your dollar?
Ever since 1913 when the Federal Reserve was created the dollar has been loosing its purchasing power. Currently you can only purchase at 3 percent today of the 100% that you could buy in 1913 resulting in a 97% loss. For instance milk was just an average of 32 cents a gallon in 1913. Today, the average price for a gallon of milk is $4 or more. Almost everyone tends to think that everything is getting more expensive when in reality the purchasing power of the dollar is going down which is the cause from inflation (which have averaged about 3.3% a year). It is only a matter of time when these Reserve Notes are declared worthless, hopefully, I pray you were wise enough to invest in physical precious metals. Remember the age old cliche “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire”.
Coinflation.com shows what the actual value of the metal contained in our coins today. At the time of this writing, the market value of each coin is as follows:
- Pennies are worth $0.0053329 (1/2 cent)
- Nickels are worth $0.0525026 (just over 5 cents)
- Dimes are worth $0.0183166 (1.8 cents)
- Quarters are worth $0.0457932 (4.5 cents)
- Half Dollars are worth $0.0915876 (9.1 cents)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Giant Sinkholes: Will Your House Be Swallowed Next?
- Pentagon: F-35 won’t have a chance in real combat
- History Channel’s Miniseries: Misadventures in Sodom and The Pop Culture Sacrifice
- THE TRUTH BEHIND FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES
- Google: FBI watching you on internet
- Governments falling short in drought fight: UN
Top Posts & Pages
- Are Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Jay Z Illuminati/Satanic Pawns (Videos)
- GM foods not served in Monsanto cafeteria
- US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE – is this NOW??
- Nibiru planet X 2012 PROOF of Government conspiracy
- Wikileaks: GMO conspiracy reaches highest levels of US Government
- Feds Buying Up All Surplus Ammo, Ordering Stores To Cease Sales?
- A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle?
- Nuclear Targets in America
- The Coming Silver Accident
- POLE SHIFT PHENOMENA REPORTED by RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS
- 879,968 hits