Mt. Fuji is melting its snow
Though it was the season when Mt. Fuji has the most snow, snow is already disappearing.
From December to January, most of the snow melted only within a month. Mt. Fuji is heated.
Citizens near Mt. Fuji talks they haven’t seen such a thing.
- RUSSIA WARNS: ASTEROID IMPACT in Atlantic Ocean
- Big Food Wants to Label GMO Foods ‘Natural’ in Outrageous Request
- An Inevitable Headache: US Allies Sell Defense Technology to China
- 2 years after new volcano appeared, seismic activity restarts on island
- Biometric Credit Cards on the way…More personal Info to be stored
- New World Order – The endgame has begun
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Top Posts & Pages
- The Coming Four Blood Moons
- Nuclear Targets in America
- Sphere Sculptures Across the Globe
- Are Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Jay Z Illuminati/Satanic Pawns (Videos)
- US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE – is this NOW??
- Wikileaks: GMO conspiracy reaches highest levels of US Government
- Unexplained Object Near Sun Appears To Be Heading Towards Earth
- Nibiru planet X 2012 PROOF of Government conspiracy
- A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle?
- As a mysterious skeleton is washed up on a British beach... Do sea monsters REALLY exist?
- 1,019,299 hits