Strong to major earthquake is guaranteed to hit Southern California near the Salton Sea in the next 7 days
7.0 likely – risk of 7.5+ earthquake.
Pine Valley, Ocotillo, Borrego Springs, Salton Sea.
Risk of 5.0 to 5.5 earthquake
Cajon Pass, Hesperia, Crestline, Wrightwood, Big Bear City.
Risk of 4.0 to 4.4 earthquake
San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos.
- The Last, Great Run For The U.S. Dollar, The Death Of The Euro And 74 Trillion In Currency Derivatives At Risk
- Are you ‘over-connected’?
- Earth-directed solar X-flare March 11
- Rate Of Climate Change To Soar By 2020s, With Arctic Warming 1°F Per Decade
- American Millennials Are Some Of The World’s Least Skilled People, Study Finds
- Russia and North Korea forge ‘year of friendship’ pariah alliance
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Top Posts & Pages
- THE TRUTH BEHIND FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES
- What Is US Patent 6506148? Electromagnetic Mind Manipulation?
- Nuclear Targets in America
- Startling Statistics on Excessive Video Game Use in Children
- Sphere Sculptures Across the Globe
- Dead Men's Secrets - George Gordon forbidden archeology
- Do not use Safety Deposit Boxes
- US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE – is this NOW??
- Nibiru, What NASA Knows & You Don't
- The Coming Apocalypse: The Pacific Ring of Fire has been Heating up over the last Two Years
- 1,238,913 hits